Dr. Roy Geronemus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Geronemus?

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Without a doubt, one of the finest doctors I have ever been to. I have been using him for years for Mohls surgery and cosmetic. He is patient, explains everything, takes time to chat and puts you at ease. His staff is wonderful and friendly. I would not go to anyone else and have recommended him to all my friends, that now use him.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Absolutely the very best in every way!

Poor experience, very disappointed

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr Geronemus was abrupt rude and has the poorest bedside manner. His nurse later even apologized explaining he was sick but frankly I was appalled at his lack of grace. His diagnosis and treatment plan was adequate but with such poor manners and people skills the whole experience was extremely negative.

Mohs pro

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I have no issue with Dr. Geronemus. It is his associate in my recent visit who I have an issue with and all of his staff in the same visit. Been using the facility for 10 years. Will never use again or go back again. Four Mohs in one visit, each one done in a different room, no problem, but each one had a different staff member looking and bandaging. Then it is an associate who does the sutures. Last year had one who was wonderful. This year was terrible. The follow up call the following day was always done by the surgeon. This year a nurse? No thanks. Bandages half off the following day and I was told to take a picture and send them in? No thanks. Will look elsewhere in future.

Great experience

Posted on August 7th, 2013

The doctor and his practice are in a class by themselves. They are offer all,of the latest technology and do much of their own research. He used several types of lasers on me at one visit and the results were impressive. The staff was very supportive.

Five Star Physician

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I have seen other dermatologists for cosmetic and medical concerns prior to consulting with Dr. Geronemus. I can honestly say that Dr. Geronemus and his medical team of nurses and other physicians are in a category of excellence not seen elsewhere. The entire facility is run in such a professional, first-class manner, I knew I would be in the best hands, even before any treatments were rendered.

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Dr. Geronemus and his staff are a step above everyone else. Our experiences with every single participant on Dr. Geronemus' team has been superb. Exceeding our expectations is an understatement. I strongly recommend Dr. Geronemus and the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York.

very good and professional

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Dr. Geronemus is very good at what he does and I like the fact that he does own laser work unlike many other doctors. He was quite understanding and thorough. The staff was excellent and the office is very well run.

A true professional

Posted on September 20th, 2012

-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinionDr. G is truly the expert in lasers and cosmetics. I like that he does all the work himself unlike the last office I went to. He used four differEnt lasers on my face. He was very kind and attentive and the staff was great. I was very happy with outcome.

Great experience

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Dr G did a great job with the laser treatment on my face. He removed many dark spots and my face looks so much younger. He also used two other lasers for some blood vessels and redness. His office has everything and is very efficient. He does all the work himself unlike the last office I went to where the doc let a tech do everything.

also great experience

Posted on July 24th, 2011

This guy is the real expert. He used 4 different lasers on me that transformed my skin. His office has every device in the book. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very impressive experience.