Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Grantham
Dr. Roy Grantham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Grantham is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Integris Bass Baptist Health Center and Integris Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Grantham has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Roy Grantham has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 3 of 3
I had open heart surgery by this man and he only cared about the money. I received no real care from this Dr.He was arrogant and spent no time w/ me after surgery. i am 82 y.o. and he told me that I have been on this earth a long time and should be thankful, and that God was working thru him and i was lucky to him as a surgeon. this guy is a putz and seems to have a god complex.
Dr. Grantham operated on my brother-in-law. My sister and brother-in-law couldn't afford health insurance. The surgery left them in debt way beyon their means to pay it back. Dr. Grantham turned it over to a collection agency and sicked the dogs on them. They have tried numerous times to negotiate with Dr. Grantham and the collection agency to no avail. It's all or nothing. I thought he was a good christian man. My mother thought he was a saint. I had heard him preach and sing God's praises many times, but now I think I know the real man. I have never been so disappointed in a person in my life. I pray that he will become aware of himself someday and feel the shame he has brought upon himself. I rated him a one because it is the lowest available.
Dr. Grantham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
43 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Roy Grantham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Cardiology Southwest, 4221 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Roy Grantham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.