Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy W Haines has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Roy W Haines has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Roy W Haines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor has the worst bedside manner in the world. Rude, short, and totally uncaring!I had a pre-surgical consult with another MD - and had already arranged for a spinal with my surgeon, in concurrence with my personal physicial, due to health and personal concerns.This Dr Came in and started harassing me to change my mind - get a "general" and argued with me wanting to know why I wouldn't do a general - instead of a spinal.... made smart remarks about "three hours in recovery room" (turned out less than an hour), wanted to know "my real reasons" for getting a spinal instead of a general....and generally made me a mental MESS before surgery! I finally told him that any more argument, I was putting on my clothing and leaving.interestingly - he never showed up in surgery, an Nurse Anethesist did the procedure (and kindly saved the day )PLUS I got billed over $900 for his five minute harassing, stressful "consult" - plus billed for the NA. double billing - nice practice! Stay away - if you get given this guy - tell him to get out of your face.Needs major retraining in dealing with patients!!!!
41 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAA, 3533 Southern Blvd Ste 3100, Dayton, OH
Dr. Roy W Haines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.