Dr. Roy E Hanks II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy E Hanks II?

The Best Doctor/Surgeon You Will EVER find

Dr. Roy Hanks is in a league all of his own! He is not just a surgeon; he is a human being who has one sole purpose in life... To heal others & make them well. He sits & talks to you, not at you. From the minute he walks into your room, his focus is 200% on you, the patient. His philosophy is "take your time & do it right the first time." If I won the lottery, I would see to it that this Christian man & his family were taken care of forever. There isn't another doctor ANYWHERE out there who remotely compares to Dr. Roy Hanks.

awesome surgeon

I have now had Dr. Hanks preform two surgeries for me; he took out my gallbladder and appendix. Both times he seemed to be the only doctor that believed that my pain was real and knew exactly what to do. He made me feel safe and secure through both processes. Dr. Hanks is incredibly nice and explains every detail to you. I feel very honored to have him as my surgeon.

Dr. Roy E Hanks II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.