Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy G Heilbron Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Holistic Health
- High Cholesterol
- Women's Health
- Chelation Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Preventive Medicine
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Blood Clot
- Autoimmune Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heart Failure
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 20
Heilbron is a good cardiologist, but is lacking in other areas. He's not able to see his way clear of complex health cases. He prefers to use herbal remedies for serious conditions when he knows there are more effective and safe treatments available. This leads me to suspect he & his wife sell herbs mainly out of a profit motive rather than for medical reasons. He's not very articulate on the subject of thyroid. His wife comes across as much more knowledgeable on that score.
I have been a patient of this doctor for almost two years. When I first went to see him, I was suffering from a number of conditions which had no diagnosis by other doctors I had seen, and who wanted to give me prescriptions for everything from High Blood Pressure to Thyroid to "nerves". This doctor diagnosed Thyroid, Adrenal, Cortisol, and heavy metals, all confirmed through medical testing. After several months of following his regimen, I began to feel better and better each day. I continue to thrive under his care. He is thoughtful, considerate, compassionate and an excellent physician.
I have been dealing with fatigue issues for about 6 years, have gone and had testing by other traditional doctors who could find nothing wrong and offered no solutions. But this doctor has a system of tests, to help determine issues with a holistic formula that works. He explains and educates the process and I am feeling the results! Yea! It feels good to be alive!
27 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1991
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsRoy Gilbert Heilbron Jr Md, 5030 Champion Blvd Ste C3, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Roy G Heilbron Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.