Dr. Roy G Henderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy G Henderson III?

I waited over 1.5 hrs and finally ended up leaving before being seen so I can't comment on the doctor but I dont plan on going back as I don't have that kind of time to just give up!!!!!

Dr. Henderson was very knowledgeable and professional. He listened carefully to my complaints, had x-rays taken and spent quite a bit of time explaining the potential causes to me and my options. I had a very good experience and would highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor

Roy is a compassionate doctor who took the time to listen to me describe my injury and consulted me on how to heal. I feel like a new person since my visit.

Asthma