Dr. Roy E Jonas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy E Jonas Jr?

Dr. Jonas signs his name by cursive giving name and his degrees

I am just commenting on his signature. It is aberrant. He signs his name cursive "Roy Jones Ph.D. M.D." and as someone with degrees I have always wondered with alarming curiosity why someone would do this kind of thing......normally it is someone with phony degrees......but I think he has normal degrees....I have met him. He is just so feminine. Too much for my taste.

best doctor around

Dr. Jonas is one of the best. He has been seeing my four year old since she was born. He saved my 9 year old from being pumped Dulles of antibiotics from another doctor. He diagnosed her right and we received the right treatment. She has not been bad sick since I went to Dr. Jonas for a second opinion. My second opinion turned into switching doctors. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Agreed, a highly unusual character, and his laughter is just silly. However, he is by far an excellent pediatrician. Both of our children go to him, (age's four and five) and he really does take the time to focus on properly treating children and making sure that both the child and parent are comfortable. Most importantly, which impressed me, is that he is extremely intelligent and exceptional at explaining to the parent expectations of treatment; the pros and cons of said treatment; explains possible alternatives and leaves many options open for parents to choose the best route they wish to go to care for their child. He is precise with his follow-ups and asks many questions to both parent and even sometimes the child. Also, you couldn't ask for a better, more kind-hearted staff. We've grown to like them very much and actually look forward to seeing Linda all the time when we go there. All of them are such sweethearts and they are so funny! They too think he is unusual, but they express too how good he is with the care for children. The downside is that wait time is a little more than expected, due to his preparation and dedication to be in-depth with his patients. Personally, I'm patient enough to deal because we're fortunate to find such an excellent doctor. There needs to be more doctors like him in the world.

Unusual, but very knowledgable

Expect lots of details, lots of time spent with you and your child. For that you might have to wait your turn, he takes the time needed per patient, not necessarily what is scheduled. Twice I had other doctors misdiagnose my children, one a very serious condition, only to have him immediately give the correct diagnosis. I would never take the chance going anywhere else again.