Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy B Kellum has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roy B Kellum has the following 12 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Roy B Kellum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roy B Kellum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have seen Dr. Kellum for two decades, and he delivered both of my children. His assistant, Leann, is very friendly and helpful. When I have needed it, I have always been able to get an appt on the same day. Dr. Kellum will always call me after a visit to discuss any issues -- he doesn't leave it to staff.
Dr Kellum has been my dr. for 15 years. He is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have ever been to.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Roy B Kellum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJackson Healthcare for Women, 291 E Layfair Dr, Flowood, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy B Kellum in this video.
Dr. Roy B Kellum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.