Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy H Kim
Dr. Roy H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaver Dam, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital and Osf St Anthony Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy H Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Roy H Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoy H Kim Md, 705 S University Ave Ste 500, Beaver Dam, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy H Kim in this video.
Dr. Roy H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaver Dam, WI.