Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Lefkoe
Dr. Roy Lefkoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lefkoe is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Riddle Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Lefkoe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Roy Lefkoe has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Roy Lefkoe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roy Lefkoe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Lefkoe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2000
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Lankenau Medical Center
Lankenau Hosp, Wynnewood, Pa
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2000
Graduate Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
43 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Roy Lefkoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions301 E City Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy Lefkoe in this video.
Dr. Roy Lefkoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.