Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy M Lerman
Dr. Roy M Lerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Lerman is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital. Dr. Lerman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy M Lerman has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Roy M Lerman has the following 11 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Roy M Lerman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Lerman, MD is a professional, intelligent, skilled, and compassionate physician.
He is one of the most caring, compassionate Doctors I have ever had. He has always spent no less than 45 minutes per appointment talking to me about my condition. He takes the time to answer all my questions. He is careful and conscientious about what he does. Even though other Doctors had given up on me and told me I will always be in pain, he took me on as a patient and continues to give me treatments in an effort to help me conquer the unending pain. In a sea of apathetic Doctors, he is one who truly cares. Unlike the local Allentown Doctors I've been to, Dr. Lerman keeps abreast of all the developments in the field of spine medicine. If you have chronic back pain, I highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Roy M Lerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Spine, 700 S Henderson Rd Ste 335, King Of Prussia, PA
Dr. Roy M Lerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.