Dr. Roy M Lerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy M Lerman?

Dr. Lerman is thorough, intelligent and kind. He is thoughtful in deciding on types of treatment. He has been working with me for three years to manage pain from a work injury and he has made significant progress with different procedures in reducing the pain level.

Best pain doctor

Dr. Lerman has always gotten both me and my husband out of unbearable back pain. He is our wonder doctor.

Dr. Lerman, MD is a professional, intelligent, skilled, and compassionate physician.

Compassionate Doctor

He is one of the most caring, compassionate Doctors I have ever had. He has always spent no less than 45 minutes per appointment talking to me about my condition. He takes the time to answer all my questions. He is careful and conscientious about what he does. Even though other Doctors had given up on me and told me I will always be in pain, he took me on as a patient and continues to give me treatments in an effort to help me conquer the unending pain. In a sea of apathetic Doctors, he is one who truly cares. Unlike the local Allentown Doctors I've been to, Dr. Lerman keeps abreast of all the developments in the field of spine medicine. If you have chronic back pain, I highly recommend him.