Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Reynolds
Dr. Roy Reynolds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, KY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with Medical Center at Scottsville - Cal Turner Extended Care Pavilion, Medical Center at Franklin and Medical Center at Bowling Green. Dr. Reynolds has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
Would absolutely recommend. Dr. Reynolds takes the time to talk with you and obtain a thorough family and medical history. He is very kind and caring. Never rushes through appointments, yet doesn't keep you waiting. Can almost always get an appointment the same day, and rarely have to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes in the waiting room after arriving. Staff is very friendly and professional. While his office isn't the newest and most lavishly decorated, it is clean and properly stocked.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reynolds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center at Scottsville - Cal Turner Extended Care Pavilion
Medical Center at Franklin
Medical Center at Bowling Green
The Medical Center AT Scottsville
Greenview Hospital Courtesy
38 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions121 Memorial Dr, Franklin, KY
Dr. Roy Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, KY.