Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy B Rochon
Dr. Roy B Rochon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Rochon is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Roy B Rochon has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Roy B Rochon has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Roy B Rochon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy B Rochon - Posted on August 24th, 2017
He is a horrible surgeon he literly doesnt care about his paitents! He litterly keep me on Epo for a whole day and the staff at baylor had to call him multiple times over and over.... he finally shows up at five p.m. just to tell me we are having surgery in themorning it ended up being late morning 11am almsot noon! Now iam trying to do my follow up with him and now he is saying he isnt going to be in office end thought i have had a appoinment scheduled since monday!!!! and its Thursday!!!!!! This doctor doesnt apperciate his clients!!!! I still have a lump in my breast what he is was supposed to remove!!!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy B Rochon - Posted on April 27th, 2012
I would refer him to family and friends.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy B Rochon - Posted on August 25th, 2011
Dr. Rochon is a wonderful surgen and his staff is great. I had surgury on friday and was back to work on light duty monday. His bedside manner did leave a little to be desired, I know he is a busy man so I do not take it personaly. He is without a dought the most punctual Doctor I have ever met!! He was gathering his surgical team 15 min early.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rochon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Roy B Rochon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL SURGICAL CLINIC IRVING, 6750 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 210, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy B Rochon, MD - Surgery in Irving, TX, in this video.
Dr. Roy B Rochon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.