Have you seen Dr. Roy B Rochon?

Horrible Experience

He is a horrible surgeon he literly doesnt care about his paitents! He litterly keep me on Epo for a whole day and the staff at baylor had to call him multiple times over and over.... he finally shows up at five p.m. just to tell me we are having surgery in themorning it ended up being late morning 11am almsot noon! Now iam trying to do my follow up with him and now he is saying he isnt going to be in office end thought i have had a appoinment scheduled since monday!!!! and its Thursday!!!!!! This doctor doesnt apperciate his clients!!!! I still have a lump in my breast what he is was supposed to remove!!!!!!!!!

Roymturner

In my openion he is one of the very best. I would not be alive today if it were not for Dr. Rochon

I would refer him to family and friends.

Dr. Rochon is a wonderful surgen and his staff is great. I had surgury on friday and was back to work on light duty monday. His bedside manner did leave a little to be desired, I know he is a busy man so I do not take it personaly. He is without a dought the most punctual Doctor I have ever met!! He was gathering his surgical team 15 min early.

Dr. Roy B Rochon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.

Dr. Roy B Rochon Is this you?