Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy M Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THIS SO CALLED ORTHOPEDIC GROUP! I wish we had read these reviews before we were referred to this awful place! EVERY review is correct in stating this office is beyond difficult. HOW in the world is this place still up and running? The callbacks takes weeks and weeks, only told over and over again they are behind in staff and the doctors are doing the best they can. What is amazing though I call for weeks to make and receive an appointment but when we go into the office directly, all the girls are talking and socializing behind the counter. I hear no phones ringing no one is handling their business. We are fed up and looking for a different orthopedic group. Dr. Rubin is the WORST doctor I have ever encountered. His licences and practice needs to be reported and his staff is irresponsible and is in need of desperate training. BEWARE AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I cannot write a review of this specialist, because I never met him. His practice is a busy one and I was only ever seen by a PA. The PA was quick to get me a cortisol injection, but communication from that point was frustrating at best. My paperwork was not completed for the next step. I even called once to check my status as a patient and was told by an annoyed office staffer that I would need to wait a week for my answer. 3 weeks later, I found out an order had never been placed. I was told,"I'm sorry, we just have too many new patients for me to be able to keep up on my paperwork." Then the medical assistant neglected to order my Euflexa regimen. Two months later, a pharmacy began contacting me because they were unable to get through to dr. Reuben's office. The last straw for me was when the medical assistant left me a very circular voice mail message about my need to contact my insurance for approval. Her manner makes me think this is her part time job. I have since been referred to another ortho specialist and just today received a call from this MA regarding my pending prescription. We have not spoken in over 2 months. Guess my level of pain isn't that urgent. I really did not like being an insurance form.
As a physician myself i have the opportunity to analyze and choose whom i think is the best in their specialty. Without a doubt, Dr Rubin is the most skilled, personable Orthopedic specialist ive ever met. His accurate diagnosis, skilled surgical techniques, and excellent follow up had me back up and active much quicker than i anticipated. Without a doubt an excellent choice as for an Ortho surgeon.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Temple University School Of Medicine
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Roy M Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoy Moshe Rubin Md, 3455 American River Dr Ste B, Sacramento, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy M Rubin in this video.
Dr. Roy M Rubin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.