Dr. Roy S Cohen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Roy S Cohen?

Unhappy patient

Took one week of calling office and going twice to get test results that were sent three times to office. Office staff very incompetent but dr cohen is great. To ::) ad staff can't get it together will destroy your practice

Great doctor and his staff is fantastic.

Terrible Office Staff

Staff never returns phone calls, incorrectly places prescriptions and won't even talk to you.

Kind, caring, and and excellent doctor to figure out what your medical problems and follows you through your diagnosis. one of the best doctors ive ever met.

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. ROY COHEN FOR 10-11 YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE BEST POSSIBLE CARE. DR. COHEN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!

Very compassionate and knowleddgeable

Best Doctor in his field

Originally I was a patient of Dr Cohens Partner, Dr Chiriboga. He was a fantastic Doctor and I had never seen any of the other Doctors in the practice. Then when Doctor Chiriboga unexpectidly passed away I was assigned to Dr. Cohen. Since Dr. Chiriboga was such a fantastic Dr. I was disappointed to have to go Dr. Cofhen. However, after 5 minutes into my first visit I realized that he was just as thorough, kind and compassionate as Dr. Chiriboga. Dr. Cohen has been my Doctor for over 2 years now and he is FANTASTIC! I am a cancer patient and demand a doctor to be thorough and compassionate. Dr Cohen is both! I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so happy to have Dr. Cohen as my doctor. I think he's incredible., If you are seeking a doctor in Internal Medicine, I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen!

Terrible Experiences

Between my wife and myself we have found, while Dr. Cohen seems OK, he an associate of a large practice who does not return calls or make patients feel they matter. I was quite ill and called to see Dr Cohen only to be told there were no available appointments for the week. What do you do if you are ill? FIND A NEW DOCTOR WHO CARES. We did