Dr. Roy W Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy W Sanders?

R foot crushed dr sanders saved my foot he is a wonderful Sirgen.

Ankle Surgery

I came to Dr Sanders due to not finding an Orthopedic Doctor in Tampa who would touch my broken Ankle Replacement. What a relief it was when I found Dr. Sanders, he immediately took X-rays, Sc ans and so on, and told me he could help me. After an attempt to fix the replacement and several more surgeries my ankle is now fused and I have no more problems, without Dr. Sanders I would be in a wheel chair right now and not walking on both of my feet now a days.

I truly appreciate everything Dr. Sanders did for me and the advice he gave me during my visit. Many thanks.

I appreciate Dr. Sanders and his staff for answering all of my questions. My appointment resulted in a surgical procedure and their willingness to take the time to truly look at my issue in depth and educate me, relieved significant stress concerning the procedure.

HE IS THE BEST AND PERSONABLE AS WELL AS AN EXCELLENT DR.

Dr. Roy Sanders is the best of the best physicians. I highly recommend him!

This man knows his stuff

Had a really bad compound leg fracture and this doctor repaired what another doctor completely messed up. Just got out of the hospital after surgery. Heard that it's sometimes difficult to get in to see him and not sure about promptness of follow-up appointments, but the guy is professional and knows his stuff. Comfortable in talking with him during appointments. Has other doctors working with him and they have been very knowledgeable as well. Was a good experience overall thus far.

Ankle

After two unsuccessful ankle surgeries, my local doctor sent me south to Dr. Sanders. I had already been unable to walk or drive for almost a year when I saw him and had given up hope of being able to walk again. Dr. Sanders sat, studied my x-rays for a few minutes, looked up at me and said, "I can fix this." It was such an amazing feeling! Today, I am two weeks into unaided walking and driving and back to working. I'm moving slowly but, finally, MOVING after 14 months off my ankle. I don't think that any other doctors preform this surgery and am forever grateful to Dr. Sanders and his great support staff. Thanks!!

What Dr. Sanders lacks in "bedside manner" he more than makes up for it with his amazing surgical skill. I had foot and ankle surgery done in 1999 by another doctor that failed and was then referred to Dr. Sanders and the results were amazing. No hesitation in recommending him!

Saved my daughters leg

My daughter was hit by a car in Tallahassee. The doctors there inserted a rod, but because they had no idea how to treat the tissue loss, she was flown to Tampa General. Dr Sanders and his staff noticed an irregularity in the EEG (?) and re x-rayed the injury. They determined that the surgeon in Tally used the wrong rod and inserted it horribly wrong. They did an emergancy surgery to repair the damage Tally did saved her leg. Afterward, Dr Sanders took time to sit with my wife and I and answered every question we had and followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied. He may come off as gruff and in a hurry, but he is a genius and a gifted surgeon. We were blessed to have him.

Debra komaniak just a happy patient

Dr Sanders has always been very patient with his valuable time to answer questions in a professional manner

Dr. Roy W Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple Terrace, FL.