Dr. Roy Semlacher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Semlacher?

Absolutely Amazing!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Wow! Dr Semlacher is absolutely fantastic! He is incredibly knowledgeable, polite, professional and caring. His work is very natural looking and there is ZERO scaring. I had no bruising and minimal pain. He has a kind, gentle bedside manor and is very trustworthy. I felt he had my best interest at hand and is very genuine. I'd go back in a heart beat!

Exceptional at his Craft

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Semlacher performed a breast reduction on me in 2007 and did an amazing job. It's been 8 years now and my breasts still look fabulous. Every time I go in for a mammogram the remark is the same, "your surgeon did a great job". Dr. Semlacher is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. The pre/post opt care, is stellar. I never witness this surgeons attitude as a "God like complex", he always presented himself in a kind, courteous and professional manner. Thank you Dr. Semlacher for changing my life for the better.

fantastic

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I just recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Semlacher and could not be happier. I have an amazing result and the experience couldn't have been more positive. Dr. Semlacher and his staff make you feel so comfortable special.

Great results.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

I chose dr. Semlacher for his conservative and natural approach to breast augmentation. I also liked that my surgery was done in a hospital surgery center, instead of an office. My results at 6 months are wonderful. My incisions look great and I wish I had had a breast augmentation years ago.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Semlacher! I had breast augmentation done with hime approx 12 years ago and he did an amazing job! He is very straight forward, has great bedside manners and most importantly my scar is hardly visible. It is difficult to see it even when I point it out. I would choose Dr. Semlacher a million times over again and I will be returning hopefully this winter!

EXCELLENT

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Semlacher is AMAZING! I truly believe his gentile approach allows min. to no pain, along with no bruising. He very precise in his work is very ethical in who he will work with. He follows all the correct steps allowing for the right outcome. He is so diligent in his work & makes sure you are the right candidate now and long term. He is very honest and trust worthy. I had a beautiful recovery, no pain, no bruising. I believe you get what you pay for. He is worth every penny.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

The best consultation by far.The office staff is so friendly and professional.Dr. Semlacher took his time to explain and inform me of everything regarding the procedure I was interested in.

Good Consulting!! Happy with the procedure!!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I was recommended Dr.Semlacher for a Tummy Tuck surgery by a friend. At first, I was very hesitant to have the procedure done but, when I went to meet the doctor is when I realised the number of women who come to him for the Tummy Tuck surgery. Was very happy with the procedure and will definitely recommend him to all my friends who want a Tummy Tuck surgery

Posted on March 4th, 2009

I had breast augmentation done on a Friday morning and was back to work on Monday. Dr. Semlacher's initial consultation was very thorough and honest. I never felt rushed. My results look so natural and I couldn't be happier! I recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific results.

Posted on August 29th, 2017