Dr. Roy Trawick Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Roy Trawick?

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Initial visit was fine. Surgery went ok. Post op follow up care was inattentive and poor at best. Would not necessarily recommend

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Dr. Track is an excellent surgeon. He just needs to spend more time explaining details and more patience . Work on the bed side manner there doc.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

What a great Doctor!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I think he is a wonderful Dr. Has performed 3 surgeries on my knees including 2 knee replacements. Excellent evaluations and no problems with knees. Highly recommend him to anyone needing help. Took his time and evaluated my knees and answered my questions. Found him very personable. Straight shooter. Wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Did not listen or care about my continuous pain. Other visits I've only seen his PA who I really do like. Dr Traywick can be standing right in front of me on the way in or out of the room & not say a word to me. His bedside manner is good until he turns you over to P/T. He told meI would be out gardening in 3 months & it's been 7 months later I'm still in pain. When my pain was still in severe pain about 3 months out he told his assistant to tell me to drink tonic water. The physical therapist s told me it can take up to a year to recover. I sure hope so because that means zI will only be in pain for 3 more months.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Excellent Dr. , and a fine gentleman.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I have had two meniscus surgeries in the past by another doctor. Both knees again were hurting the same as before. Dr. Trawick didn't think it was an meniscus problem and wanted to try a series of three shots. After the second without any relief he ordered an MRI on the worst knee. I had to ask for an MRI on the other. On my follow-up visit to get the MRI report, Dr. Trawick's comment was, "You really do have two torn meniscus". I do not trust him and will not go back. I did not have him do my surgery.

Patient

Posted on September 9th, 2013

He spent more time talking with the Workman's Comp nurse than he did with me, They seemed like they were best friends. He wanted me to immediately begin physical therapy which turns out to have been harmful to me. He is a lousy doctor and I would never recommend his to any one!!! He is more interested in keeping his relationship with Workman's Comp than proper care of patients!

Pre-Surgery Follow up

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I have taken my 76 year old Mother to him for a replacement of her right shoulder, so far no problems. He diagnosed her very quickly and recommends an easier way to do the replacement than putting her under all the drugs. I will recommend him.

Arthrofibrosis

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Thanks for a dysfunctional knee Dr Trawick. I thought maybe the first surgery was just when he was having a bad day, but after the same issue the second time around, I really should have gotten a second opinion.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Spent very little time with me. Answered almost no questions, and never bothered to call with test results. Would not go back.

Great doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2011

My son had surgery with dr trawick the overall experience was great he is very knowledgable and makes you feel comfortable I would recommend him to anyone and everyone