Dr. Roy Vellanki Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Roy Vellanki?

Wrong Diagnosis

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I was admitted to inpatient services were I was diagnosed with PTSD. 2 months after my diagnosis he continued to only ask me the same 2 questions at follow up appointments and didn't even realize I was officially diagnosed and being treated for PTSD in an IOPT (trauma) group. When he finally listened to me 2 MONTHS later, he changed my medication to focus on PTSD and now I am much better. Rather frustrated that he not only Didn't listen to me but failed to listen to his fellow psychiatrists who diagnosed me appropriately. But when he only spends 10 minutes with you asking only the same 2 questions I shouldn't have expected more.

Profit Driven Madman

Posted on June 18th, 2011

While under this mans care, I was given Celexa, Adivan, Clodopin, Sustained released Lithium and Prozac in less than 3 days. After one year, I have not recovered from the physical damages of Seretonin Syndrome caused by an overdose of medication. My vitals were not monitored and I was denied proper hydration by his staff for 7 days. This man invoked pain and let me suffer needlessly. His diagnosis was wrong as well.

Posted on October 12th, 2016