Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy E Winslow has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
He was my wife's doctor and not for him and his expertise, she may not have been with me. Another Doctor in Mishawaka blotched a gall bladder surgery and Dr. Winslow took her case and with his knowledge got her back to recovery . I recommend him with every bit of 5 star rating. You won't be disappointed if he is the one doing surgery on you. I have complete confidence in him.
Dr. Winslow was my physician for breast cancer this year. i am "very pleased" and confident that he definitely has the experience and expertise that has given me a future to look forward to for many years to come. i am 74 years of age and knowing i was placed in the hands of such a fine surgeon has made my life all better! thank you Dr. Winslow for everything:)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Winslow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Roy E Winslow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouthwestern Medical Clinic, 3950 Hollywood Rd Ste 100, Saint Joseph, MI
Dr. Roy E Winslow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.