Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Stress Testing
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ziegelstein is patient, kind and caring. His bedside manner is the best. When I was going through a scary time with my heart he was great! He even called me back from his daughters birthday party! His clinical expertise matches his wonderul bedside manner. he's not only my Cardiologist but my parents as well! You may have to wait to get back to see him but when you do get back you have his undivided attention. He patiently answers your questions and a way that you can understand what's going on. If says he will do something he does it. Seriously I don't know how this one man can do this for all of his patients but I know he does. I know some of his other patients and we all agree that he is the best!
32 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.