1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein?

Best Physician I've Ever Met

Dr. Ziegelstein is patient, kind and caring. His bedside manner is the best. When I was going through a scary time with my heart he was great! He even called me back from his daughters birthday party! His clinical expertise matches his wonderul bedside manner. he's not only my Cardiologist but my parents as well! You may have to wait to get back to see him but when you do get back you have his undivided attention. He patiently answers your questions and a way that you can understand what's going on. If says he will do something he does it. Seriously I don't know how this one man can do this for all of his patients but I know he does. I know some of his other patients and we all agree that he is the best!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.

Dr. Roy C Ziegelstein Is this you?