Have you seen Dr. Roya Rakhshani?

Office staff was terrible. Every time they needed to do something for me - the forgot. At least five times I was told they would call me back and they did not. Once I was told on the phone by the office staff employee 'it is 4:40 and I am about to take off so I will have to call you about this tomorrow.'When I brought up my frustrations with the staff to Dr. Rakhshani she was defensive and kept making excuses for her staff. Now I am 20 weeks pregnant and looking for a new doctor. No exactly what I expected my first pregnancy experience to go like.

Excellent DR, horrible office staff

Dr. R is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner. I have know her a majority of my life as my mother uses her as well. Now that I have been a patient for a few years I really feel comfortable with Dr R. She answers all my questions and never rushes me during the visit. My only complaint is the wait time to see her and her office staff. Sometimes it is easier to make an appt or get answers by walking in because the receptionist will put you on hold forever. The staff always has an attitude and is not helpful. If Dr R got new employees she would have a more satisfied patient base.

She is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I am happy with her in all aspects.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR TO MY WORST ENEMY

THIS DR COULD NOT GET MY NAME SPELLED CORRECTLY ON MY BLOOD WORK. AFTER I FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK-SPELLING MY NAME CORRECTLY MIND YOU- AND HER ASSISTANT AND HERSELF VERIFYING THE SPELLING...TWICE. MY LAST NAME IS NAP-NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO SPELL FOR EVEN A 2ND GRADER. THIS CAUSED THE LAB TO NOT DO THE TESTS WHICH I CAME IN FOR. ALSO SHE FORGOT TO REQUEST THE ONE TEST I CAME IN FOR TO BE DONE. STAFF IS INCOMPETENT. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

Great Doctor

I began going to Dr. Rakhshani for routine gynecological visits after hearing great things about her from three different friends. After I got pregnant, she became my obstetrician and eventually delivered my first child. She is currently assisting me with my second pregnancy. She is warm, friendly, and knowledgeable, and takes time to answer my questions in a way that I can understand. I highly recommend Dr. Rakhshani to any woman who is looking for a great OB/GYN.

horrible staff

The Doctor is GREAT, but her front office staff perhaps need to take classes in customer service. They are not at all courteous or friendly. They can't seem to answer any simple question of when the doctor can return calls, or did you give the doctor a message? They have a monotone voice an really do not care about how urgent a message is to the doctor even if it is causing the doctor to lose money.

Dr. Roya Rakhshani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.