Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roya Rezaee
Dr. Roya Rezaee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rezaee is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital, Southwest General Health Center and Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roya Rezaee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Roya Rezaee has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Roya Rezaee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roya Rezaee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I don't even know where to start. Dr. Rezaee was my doctor in Chicago , Illinois and delivered my son (now 8) and my daughter (now 6) She dealt with an unexpected c-section with my son and hours of surgery following and the high risk pregnancy and delivery of my daughter. Both children are happy and healthy thanks to her. There is no better doctor or human being than Roya. She left Chicago for Cleveland right after the birth of my daughter and I hope her patients know they have a true gem of a human being looking after them!!!
Dr. Rezaee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest General Health Center
Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Grant Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
Southwest General Hospital
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Rush University Medical Center
University Hospitals of Cleveland
Merit Lincoln Park LLC
UH Conneaut Medical Center
UH Case Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRoya Lissa Rezaee MD, 363 E Glen Eagle Dr, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roya Rezaee in this video.
Dr. Roya Rezaee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.