Dr. Roya Tehrani Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roya Tehrani?

Posted on September 9th, 2013

She was very opinionated and did not care about my concerns. Very condescending.

Susan

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr. Tehrani is caring, compassionate, and easy to talk to. She listened to my concerns and helped me through a very difficult process. She is obviously intelligent and well trained. I wish every doctor was like Dr. Tehrani.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

She spent very little time with me and did not listen when I spoke. She gave me her opinion before I could finish speaking and interrupted every time I spoke. I was very kind and thanked her, but will not go back again.

Type 2 Diabetes