Dr. Roya Vakili Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Roya Vakili?

great care

This doctor was knowledgeable, courteous and kind. Listened well to my concerns,

Best office support that I have seen in a long time.

The office staff is very efficient and helpful. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiencesThe-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

its been a painful year with this doctor!

she never listens to me, she doesnt seem to believe me or my family. She is insistent on one medication that is not working, and yes it may promote weight loss, but im not overweight at all, im skinny. plus im not at a neurologist to lose weight, im there for my head. its been a year and she still has not figured anything out yet. im moving on

Dr. Vakili is very kind and knowledgable. She called me at home at 7:00pm with results from tests I had that day. She knew that the results were important to me and there was a lot riding on them. I did not ask her to do that for me. She is kind and compassionate. She speaks very quickly, but if you ask her to slow down she will. She will also go over and over information until you understand it. I can't say enough good things about her. Her front office staff is wonderful, also.

Dr Vakili is the only doctor on my case that explained to my family what exactly my diagnosis was and what to expect. She shows compassion and caring when speaking to the family and to me. She is simply fantastic!

Dr. Roya Vakili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.