Dr. Royal M Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Royal M Becker?

Shayvon

This man saved my life. One of the best doctors I’ve ever came in contact with. He listens, test his patients to get help get proper diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner. Love Dr. Becker.

Inspiring bedside manner and exact medicine. He makes each patient feel as if they are his only patient and gives them the feeling of confidence.

Dr. Becker is an exceptional doctor who saved my life.

Patient

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor. Great communicator, and very compassionate. He helped me get well again.

Dr. Becker took care of me while I was hospitalized for 4 days. During this time, my Mother passed away and Dr. Becker and the hospital staff could not have been more caring & comforting to me. After my Mom passed on Monday, Dr. Becker moved heaven & earth to get me out of the hospital with the least amount of discomfort and delay as possible. He, Dr. Julie Haygood who covered the weekend service and the physicians assistant made me feel like someone was doing something. They were all amazing!!!