Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Royce T Adkins
Dr. Royce T Adkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Goodlettsville, TN and Lebanon, TN . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Adkins is affiliated with North Tower Surgical Hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Royce T Adkins has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Royce T Adkins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Royce T Adkins has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Royce T Adkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Not that focus on the patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Royce T Adkins - Posted on February 25th, 2013
Dr Adkins delivered my 3rd child. He did not do a good job 'finishing up' with the sutures and all. Has caused several minor - but irreparable - problems that effect 'relations' with my husband. Went to him for yearly visit and had 2 very important questions - he did not listen to me at all. Instead pushing a procedure I did not need. It was to cauterize something to help with heavy bleeding - I told him at least 3 times that that was not an issue I had and never had dealt with so I was not interested. He just kept talking about it, trying to sell me on it like a used car salesman. I am suppose to have 6 month check up but my experience with him I kept putting off my appointment. He made me so uncomfortable that I found a new doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Royce T Adkins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Royce T Adkins's office for more information.
2011 Murphy Ave Ste 200 Nashville, TN : (615) 301-1000
210 Abiding Pl Goodlettsville, TN : (615) 301-1000
29 Misty Ct Lebanon, TN : (615) 301-1000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Royce T Adkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.