Dr. Royce D Barrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Royce D Barrington?

Excellent care

Dr. Barringer has been my ob/gyno for approximately 10 years and delivered my child by c section. He is professional, thorough, has excellent bed side manner, friendly, upbeat, and wonderful. Highly recommend!

Best Dr. alive for my wife at least, wonderful staff.

The Best!

outstanding doctor - articulate, very knowledgeable and experienced, and caring

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. B has been my OB/GYN for about 30 years now. I have had three surgeries by him. He was with me through a very difficult pregnancy. He is a wonderful doctor and has a great team behind him. I will continue to see him until his retirement.

Great office

I've been going to Dr Barrington for a long time and I've always been happy with the care I received. His nurse is great. Always going above and beyond for her patients. The off ice staff is wonderful

Dr. Barrington has been my dr for about 12 years now. Has delivered 3 of my kids and about to deliver another one in two weeks. I've had 3 surgeries ( D&Cs) by him and he's amazing!! He really takes the time to talk with you about any concerns or questions you have. I never feel rushed. His nurses are the best! I will see him until he retires! Best OBGYN there is!

I have gone to him for 10 years and had 2 babies with him and 2 surgeries. I feel like he actually knows me and mentions things from my previous visits. He is very fast and sensitive with my annual exams. I even brought my toddler one time during an exam and he was not bothered at all and laughed and talked to her the whole time. He is the best doctor!! The nurses are excellent at drawing blood.

He is amazing.

Dr. Barrington has been my doctor for 15 years, and has taken care of me during all 3 of my pregnancies. He is thorough and thoughtful. He takes his time with me, and answered any questions I have had over the years. He's even answered questions from my husband. He has a great sense of humor, and genuinely loves his job. I hope he never retires! His nurses are also wonderful, and can always be counted on to respond quickly to phone calls.

My absolute favorite doctor ever!

Dr. Barrington is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. The only problem is the wait time, but that is bc of the time he spends with all of his patients. I would gladly wait longer if I had to.He always put me at ease in the most uncomfortable situations(stirups aren't women's favorite position)and did so with a wonderful sense of humor.

My Fav!

Love him! He's a great doctor.

Great Doc

I love him! He was my doc towards the end of my pregnancy because my doc was out due to a family emergency and I was afraid at first but he was great. he really took time out to talk to you. He is very knowledgeable. I have since transfer my files to see him from now on!