Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Royland P Robinson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Royland P Robinson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Royland P Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I'm not one to give all 5's, but going through my third pregnancy with Dr. Robinson was a joy. I loved the doctors in the practice and the office staff. The only caveat is the wait time - I always scheduled my appointments for 9am, so I was always one of the first seen and the wait time was no problem. I don't know how it is later in the day. Also, the practice has the capability to do amniocenteses in the office, which is much better than going to a hospital. And finally, giving birth with Dr. Robinson was easy - he has a funny but calming presence. Highly recommend!
Dr. robinson is an excellent doctor. Although his office is not the most organized I have been to I found this doctor to be friendly and knowledgeable and in fact he helped me with my severe vomiting and weight loss even though i had been to several other doctors without much success. i would gladly recommend him to any pregnant women especially with conditions like mine.
excellent doctor. Spends time with me and explained all my treatment options
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Royland P Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRockford Memorial Hospital, 2400 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Royland P Robinson in this video.
Dr. Royland P Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.