Dr. Royland P Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Royland P Robinson?

Great doctor

I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Robinson was always professional and caring. He was reassuring when he saw me down. It was a blessing to have him as my doctor. It was moving to see him overwhelmed with happiness when he met my baby.

wonderful doctor

I'm not one to give all 5's, but going through my third pregnancy with Dr. Robinson was a joy. I loved the doctors in the practice and the office staff. The only caveat is the wait time - I always scheduled my appointments for 9am, so I was always one of the first seen and the wait time was no problem. I don't know how it is later in the day. Also, the practice has the capability to do amniocenteses in the office, which is much better than going to a hospital. And finally, giving birth with Dr. Robinson was easy - he has a funny but calming presence. Highly recommend!

Dr Robinson

I recently delivered with Dr Robinson and after a long labor where I was ready to give up. Dr Robinson was kind and encouraging and I delivered a healthy baby girl who is the Joy of my life. I recoomend Dr Robinson highly.

Dr. robinson is an excellent doctor. Although his office is not the most organized I have been to I found this doctor to be friendly and knowledgeable and in fact he helped me with my severe vomiting and weight loss even though i had been to several other doctors without much success. i would gladly recommend him to any pregnant women especially with conditions like mine.

excellent doctor. Spends time with me and explained all my treatment options