Dr. Roza B Cieszkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roza B Cieszkowski?

Great Doctor

Dr. Roza quickly recommended me to a partial hospitalization program for my depression & anxiety. It was the best thing to ever happen to me. Afterwards, she recommended me to LPC who I was able to open up more on a one-to-one level. After that, she helped figure out which meds to help me. After almost 2 years, I see a great change. Chemically I am stable and emotionally I am stable. I am sad to see APS go because of BCBS of AL.

Dr. Roza is a very good Dr. I've seen at least 6 other Physiciatrist, she has deffinately been the one that has helped me the most.If you call her during the day with questions, either she or her nurse will get back to you that day.I think that is worth it's weight in gold.

Dr. Roza B Cieszkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.