Dr. Ruba H Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruba H Hanna?

Amazing

Love Dr. Hanna, caring, intelligent, wonderful Doctor, Has been taking care of my children for almost 8 years, highly recommend .

Great doctor

Dr. Hanna is great, she knows what is she doing, My kids love her and want to see her everytime, Wish she was there more often though.

Awesome doctor

My two children (ages 10 and 16 ) have been coming to see Dr. Hanna for 8 years now. I have always been impressed by her professional manner as well as her ability to connect with my children. We are so lucky to have Dr. Hanna. Very knowledgable and caring . Always calls and follows up when needed.

wonderful

recommend this doctor to anyone that is seeking a good, experienced and caring doctor. Dr. Hanna has been treating my child since birth and has always shown the qualities I pointed out above. I am very pleased with Notchview Pediatrics.

Love dr Hanna

I can't say enough about Dr. Hanna, we have been going to her for few years with our daughter and we started bringing our new born to her as well, she spends time with us, answers all of our questions and concerns, her bedside manner is wonderful, She follows up all the time and calls us even on weekends if needed . We absolutely love her and recommend her for all of our friends .