- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rubeela Malik MD
Dr. Rubeela Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Issaquah, WA (and 4 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rubeela Malik has 7 locations
125 16th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
Dr. Rubeela Malik has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rubeela Malik has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rubeela Malik - Posted on February 6th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rubeela Malik - Posted on March 22nd, 2018
Select someone else.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rubeela Malik - Posted on August 17th, 2017
37 Years Experience
Ecfmg Certification Verification Service
Graduated in 1982
Meharry Medical College
Dr. Rubeela Malik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rubeela Malik
I believe that patients need to have faith in their physician to benefit from her advice and treatment. To earn that faith, I use the best of my abilities to treat each patient as a unique individual.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rubeela Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.