Dr. Ruben Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Abrams?

Tummy tuck

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Abrams performed a tummy tuck on me and also my cousin. He did a fabulous job. He not only is a phenomenal plastic surgeon but a great person. Both my cousin and I highly recommend him. Thank you Doctor Abrams for giving my confidence back to me again.

Hamidah

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Terrible doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2015

He did a terrible nose job for me, left side of my nose doesn't look straight.

Posted on July 4th, 2014

All procedures done were waist of money Liposuction was done terrible: not even, not complete, bumpy

Great Staff

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Last year Dr Abrams preformed breast reduction surgery on my sister and I could not believe how astonishing she looked. She looked so skinny and more fit. So I made an appointment with Dr Abrams too. During my appointment he answered all my questions and was very professional. I received not only breast reduction but a tummy tuck also. Now every time me and my sister go out we get compliments, thanks to Dr Abrams.

Recommend

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Dr Abrams changed my life. The results are ten times better than I could have imagined. Last May I got breast implants and liposuction. Dr Abrams helped me get my younger, skinnier, sexier body back. Dr Abrams achieved the results he promised and more. I recommend him to anyone who is even considering plastic surgery.

Best Service..

Posted on October 25th, 2013

It was a long time ago that I noticed my nose was going to be a problem for me. It wasn’t until a couple of months ago that I decided to finally do something about it. I went to Dr. Abrams to see what he could do with my nose. What a great job he did, and I couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks Dr. Abrams, I love my new nose!

5 Stars

Posted on October 24th, 2013

When I wanted to get a facelift to look younger, I had no idea who to go to. I heard about Dr. Abrams through one of my relatives. After my facelift, I no longer feel self conscious about the way I look. I look and feel so much younger, and my husband is really happy with the whole process too. Dr. Abrams is a miracle worker, and I will go back, to him if I need anything else done in the future. I will also tell everyone I know about his services, and how well he completes his work.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I want to thank Dr. Abrams for the exceptional job that he did on my breast augmentation. My procedure was completed in 2010, and I have had no problems since my surgery. Dr. Abrams gave me the curvy figure that I have always wanted. His work is impeccable, and my breasts look and feel very natural. His office staff and medical staff were also helpful and professional. I interviewed several plastic surgeons before my procedure, but I ultimately chose Dr. Abrams because of his professionalism and impressive experience and certifications. I wanted the best, and I know that I got that by choosing Dr. Abrams.

5 Stars.....

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I have been uncomfortable with the look of my nose since I was a child. Last year, I finally decided to do something about it. I do not really like doctors, hospitals or medical procedures, so I was very nervous when I arrived for my consultation with Dr. Abrams.When I walked into the office, the staff members immediately made me feel welcomed and comfortable. The great service continued when I met with Dr. Abrams. I had a long list of questions with me, and he took the time to answer all of them. I was very pleased with the service that I received and the results of my rhinoplasty.

5 stars!!! A+++++++++

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Everyone there is SUPER nice I highly recommend this place!

Highly recommended.

Posted on June 16th, 2013

They were great! I would go back with or without the group-on. Loved the doctor, injections had no bumps at all. I would definitely recommend them.