Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruben R Avagimov
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colton, CA, with another office in San Bernardino, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Avagimov is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center and Mountains Community Hospital. Dr. Avagimov has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He lacks in bedside manner. I believe he has a problem with women and very insensitive to what I was dealing with emotionally at the time. I have cronic pain to which he did not care about. I am cancer survivor and now has me beliving I could be at high rish for ovarion cancer and has NOT bothered to submit the needed referral so I can have a simple test done. It's been 5 weeks and still has not submitted referral after scarying me into thinking I am at high risk. When I came to him I was on meds to control my anxiety, pain and blood pressure, which has worked fine for me for 2 years. He decided to change everything and now my blood pressure is up and my pain level is intolerable at times. My Onocology Phycians don't understand why he is changing everything. HE WON'T LISTEN.I am not happy with the treatment I am recieving from him.
He was always distracted, rushed, and unorganized. He was very uncaring, and should not have any female patients. He all but suggested my heavy periods were my own fault! I begged him to help me (I was desperate!), and he told me to go home and take over-the-counter Motrin. I had to be hospitalized, transfused, and lost my job (too many sick days used). And he always smelled like cigarette smoke!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Avagimov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Azerbaijan Medical University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruben R Avagimov in this video.
Dr. Ruben R Avagimov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.