Dr. Ruben J Ayala Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ruben J Ayala?

Awful

I'll make it brief and short. Terrible office, terrible staff, the doctor is never in the office, they don't advise you ahead of time that the doctor is not in, they tell you when you arrive and then you're forced to see a different doctor or a nurse practioner or reschedule and return another day. They don't speak english. The doctor makes you feel like he's not paying attention to you. The wait is 2 hours. Bottom line, if you're looking for a credible health facility, look somewhere else.

Horrible office

Horrible office. They are very unprofessional, very unorganized. No one speaks english except for the office manager, beginning with her, the way that she treats the patients is hard to believe that not only is she the office manager but she is also Dr. Ayala's wife. She talks to the patients as if she had no care for them. Seems like she doesn't care that Dr. Ayala loses patients or that she creates a horrible reputation for the office. If you're going to choose this office as your pcp, you will see for yourself to believe what I'm saying. My advice is "don't go through the hard ache and regret that you chose this office, look for a different pcp." By the way, they are not located at the address shown above, they are on bird road and 142 ave.

Excellent staff and doctor

I was about done, with all the doctors I've seen in the past. They would prescribe me too many medication for my condition. The pills were giving me ulcers, but when I changed my primary care Dr to Dr Ayala he treated my condition and concerns like if they were his own. Now I am super happy that I can sleep through the night without having to wake up because of pain or reflux.

This Staff at Dr.Ayala's office was very attentive and kind. Dr.Gongora was very proffessional and explained with detail how to treat my condition with out using to many medications as other doctors would.Thank you.

After changing my primary Dr. 3 times in one year I am finally happy with this office. Dr. Ayala's staff is friendly and the office is very clean and comfortable. I was treated promptly and they seemed very organized as a team.

patient

I will NEVERcome back to this clinic ever again .... The worst is the staff!!! I got an appointment the next day with dr. Ayala, so i was so happy.. When i got there the next day, the front desk told me that Dr. Ayala was not around and an ARNP Gongola will see me instead. How can she say this when a day before i specifically told the scheduler that i want to see only Ayala and she said okay. But since i need a clearance i said okay glumly.My God my 9:30 appointment turned to be 11:30 .. If i did not complain , i'm pretty sure i would be seen much later. When i was inside i told the ARNP if she could include my lipid profile in my basic labs that was ordered by my surgeon . She told me she cant because i still need to go back there for my annual.... What the heck? im only 40 years and i know im healthy other than my gynecological issue (fibroids) . She then told me for now i need clearance and annual check up is another thing and my insurance will not pay them for 2 in 1 visit... =( Will never ever go back there again!!

How these doctors got their license is beyond logical comprehension! The Nurse Practicioner Teresa Gongora is not qualified to make any assessments. They have all patient documents displayed for anyone to see and the staff discusses patient information infront of everyone. Not to mention that they make it beyond difficult to get a referral, and they charge you every time. They made me waste so much time going back for visits that I did not need to do in order to see a specialist. Any nursing student knows more information than these doctors combined.

The staff decided tosay the reason for my appt and ask details in front of everyone present.

Attentiveness and responsiveness

Dr. Ayala took care of my mother who just passed away two months ago. During her treatment he and his staff were extremely responsive to her needs always assuring that her health was monitored as closely as possible. He was always very courteous to her and listened attentively to all her questions. Meanwhile, referrals, appointments and prescription refills were always handled promptly. I am also seeing him for my continuing health issues. Again, Dr. Ayala and his staff are always there when you need them and follow up with the patient is always timely. Since his waiting room is usually very busy, wait times vary. Wait times for afternoon scheduled appointments usually go by faster.