Dr. Ruben D Boyajian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben D Boyajian?

He Is An AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!! Never Had A Doctor Listen To Me and Explain My Options and Explain Exactly What They Were Going To Do....Great Care!!!!!!

Dr. Boyajian is caring for my mother who is recently diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer. Dr. Boyajian has performed 2 surgical procedures on my mom within 10 days at the Effingham Surgical Center. He makes my mom feel like she is his only patient! I see my mom at peace under his care and expertise. Cathy is Dr. Boyajian's nurse; she is a beautiful and heartfelt person who talks to my mom with patience and hope. I am a big city woman but Dr. Boyajian makes me have great faith and confidence in this small town practice. However, his office ladies leave much to be desired. They are dried up and less than helpful but please know Cathy R.N. and Dr. Boyajian are amazing! So blessed my mother is in his care.

Fabulous Doctor

Doctor Boyajian is an excellent surgeon and gentleman. He has some mousy, nosy, office workers but he, himself, and his nursing staff, is excellent. The only GS in Effingham worth seeing for sure .

Best Doctor I have ever had!!

I have had multi-surgeries and he is the best, excellent patient/dr connection. Wanted to make sure that I understood everything before leaving the room. I feel very comfortable and I know he cares.His staff... oh my...they are excellent, not one has ever had a negative/hateful attitude with me at all. BIG plus is I don't have to wait long once I get there to see Dr. And Not once did I ever hear his team talk negative about anyone and NEVER talked about another patient in front of us. If anyone needs a surgeon, don't go to anyone else....go directly to Dr Boyajian!!

The best!