Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruben Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Joint Diseases
- Nerve Block
- Occupational Therapy
- Spinal Injections
Showing 5 of 8
I would highly recommed Dr. Ruben Gonzalez. He is the best in every aspect of being a doctor, and treats the patient completely. He doesn't just focus on your physical pain. He will also advise me to seek a professional in what ever else could be a part of your problem and this new life you will be living since your injury. He is kind, patient, professional, but most of all he is just so human. While Dr. Gozalez is the best it doesn't hurt that he also has the best staff that I have ever seen in any medical setting. You feel as if your sitting in your living room with family as you wait. Every one is so kind and just nice very nice people.Dr. Gonzalez gave me my life back.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coral Gables Hospital
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Ruben Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Pain Treatment Center Inc, 11780 SW 89th St, Miami, FL
Dr. Ruben Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.