Dr. Ruben Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Guzman?

Amazing Staff

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Guzman and his staff are amazing and so caring and personable. I highly recommend them for all of your care.

He's the BEST!

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Guzman is by far, an excellent physician. He has been my OB/GYN for many years and has always been the kindest, most caring provider. He listens to your needs/problems and has always been available when needed. His office staff has always been caring and courteous.

Awsome Doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

With this being my Husband's and my first child at not the typical age Dr. Guzman made me and my Husband feel very comfortable and at ease without all the complicated Dr. Terminology. What a excellent job he did as well with performing a C-section. Several nurses complimented on how great my incision looks. Kudos too Dr. Guzman for a overall outstanding job.

Fertility Issues

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I started going to Dr. Guzman after I had a miscarriage and was not happy with the O.B. I went to for the miscarriage. I was told I would never have children by the other O.B. Dr. Guzman started by problem solving to figure out why I was unable to get pregnant. It turns out it was more then just one thing wrong and after 2 years of problem solving and trying out new things I was able to give a natural birth to my first child this year. The delivery was so relaxed and I did not feel any pain with the epidural. His bedside manner, I have found to be professional but also comical and relaxed. He is straight to the point but will also be delicate about your options. He also answered all my pregnancy questions with knowledge and explaining why it is this way. For example, everyone I have spoke to said not to get the epidural due to back pain. He explained to me that scientific studies have shown it is from child birth and women who did not have it complain of the same pains.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Wonderful doctor! He is Compassionate takes time to listen to your concerns/questions. Excellent bedside manner! I highly recommend Dr. Guzman!

EXCELLENT

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Dr. Guzman and his staff are very friendly. They answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone

Gynecologist

Posted on August 24th, 2016

He is a great doctor

Excellent!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain everything and genuinely cares about the patient.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

very good.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

He is a very good doctor i will send ppl to him i will recommend ppl to go to him

UNHAPPY

Posted on January 25th, 2014

NO BEDSIDE MANNER, FELT RUSHED.. DID NOT SEEM UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ISSUES I ADDRESSED. WON'T BE GOING BACK..

DO NOT GO HERE!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr Guzman is very unprofessional and does not care about you in the long run. His staff is the absolute worst. They are "too busy" due to being short staffed. Im sorry, but my cancer does not understand to wait for you to be unbusy! What a disgrace to the profession, hospital staff has told me a few horror stories when finding out my ordeal. Please do not go here if you care about your health! He is very rude too with his little snide comments!