Dr. Ruben Muradyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Muradyan?

Dr. Muradyan is such an awesome physician. He is really personable and caring. He really takes his time to make sure that his diagnosis is thorough and correct. Great great Dr.

"You know, my friends daughter works for Playboy!"

During a trip to urgent care, I was paired with Dr Muradyan, who spent 90% of the time telling me how his friend's daughter works for Playboy as an airbrush artist who paints bikinis on models. Why do I remember this massively important piece of information so clearly? Because Dr Muradyan kept repeating this story over and over when I tried to shift our focus back to the subject of my medical condition. After several attempts of doing so, Ruben got incredibly short and said "Do you want to keep worrying about this, or do you just me to give you some pills so you can forget about it?" Nice form, Dude. In closing, I'll admit Dr Muradyan seems like someone a really cool/funny guy to be around, but if I'm paying 50+ bucks to find out why I can barely walk, I want a Doctor, not a Bro.

Great Doctor

He is concern and truly cares

Dr. Ruben Muradyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.