Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rubin A Quintero has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rubin A Quintero has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Dr. Rubin A Quintero has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rubin A Quintero is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Quintero is a professional amazing doctor. He saved my twins and allowed our pregnancy to continue. I would recommend him to anyone that I know and don't know. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Quintero and his staff. They are all extremely caring and comforting and understand patients concerns. They all really helped ease my wife's concerns before, during and after surgery.
I am a mother from Pennsylvania who found out that my twins' diagnosis of twin to twin transfusion syndrome had become severe enough to warrant laser surgery. My maternal fetal medicine ob/gyn had been in constant contact with Dr. Quintero, keeping him updated on our case. When it became severe enough, we booked a flight to Florida and were in his office two days later. His staff were extremely friendly and kind. They understood that we were very scared and worried. Dr. Quintero sat with us and explained all of our options, including not having the surgery. He drew us diagrams to show us what would be happening. During the surgery everyone was helpful in explaining what was going to happen and what I was seeing on the monitor during the surgery. The next morning, we had several questions for Dr. Quintero when he came to our hospital room for a follow-up. He sat with us for over 30 minutes (as if he had no where else to be) and completely explained everything and patiently answered our questions. He was the first person who was able to tell me that both of our boys would be born alive. Every time we look at our boys (now 4 years old) we think of our time with Dr. Quintero and his staff and we are eternally grateful!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRuben A Quintero Rodriguez Md, 3850 Bird Rd Ste 401, Miami, FL
Dr. Rubin A Quintero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.