Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruben S Valdez
Dr. Ruben S Valdez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Tempe, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Valdez is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Tempe St Lukes Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Valdez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ruben S Valdez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ruben S Valdez has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Dr. Ruben S Valdez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
This man is amazing.. he saved my husbands life.. he has a sense of humor that is funny, he really cares for people. The 1st time i met him he said he would do everything he could to save my husbands life. and that was in 1994.. and my husband is still here today 20 years later with the help of this amazing Dr.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Valdez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruben S Valdez in this video.
Dr. Ruben S Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.