Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rubina Wadud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
I really like Dr. Wadud, but her staff are rude and incompetent. While clients are standing in line to talk to the receptionists, they are behind their counter gossiping and acting unprofessional. Additionally, after getting some out-of-office tests, they lost the results because they placed them in another patient's folder. I called for months inquiring about these test results, and they finally figured out they misplaced them. Final note: Dr. Wadud is wonderful, but her staff is so rude and the office is so mismanaged it's not worth the trouble.
Dr. Wadud has always taken her time with me, but I have had to wait up to 3 hours past my appt. to even see her. Her office staff at the Myrtle Beach office is horrendous. They are EXTREMELY rude and uncaring. (i.e. front desk girl could not get off her duff to open the front door for an elderly gentleman). If she was not a good doctor I would have left a long time ago b/c it is hard to find a good Dr. in M.B.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Mercy Catheterization Medical Center
Dr. Rubina Wadud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSe Medical Associates, 1301 48th Ave N Ste B, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rubina Wadud in this video.
Dr. Rubina Wadud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.