Dr. Ruby Harmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruby Harmon?

Excellent pediatrician!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Harmon is everything a pediatrician should be. She's professional, caring, friendly, thorough, kind and patient. She takes her time to get to know the child and directs questions to them making them feel important. She also takes her time to speak to the parent and answer all your questions. After 7 years at a pediatric office where my child's visits were so rushed and impersonal, I'm happy we found Dr. Harmon and made the switch.

Love Dr. Harmon

Posted on August 14th, 2016

She is our Pediatrician for my two sons and she is the absolute best. She makes my son feel at ease, takes her time with them and found out my my son's allergy that no other doctor was able to detect. She is the best of the best!!!

Great Experience

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr Harmon is the most attentive doctor we've come across in NYC. She always takes time to listen to your concerns, never rushes things and makes my daughter feel comfortable.

Great doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I truly would recommend her. Best experience I've had with my son at the doctors . She gives full details on what's going on with my son and not rush into things just to get rid of us. Not only that, she follows up with a call and finds out hows my son doing . She actually cares for her patients as her administration workers are very helpful and nice as well. That's what makes us keep coming by. Deserve a 10 rating !

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I love dr Harmon . She is so easy to talk to. I never feel rushed. I love the way she interacts w my children. She makes them feel comfortable .

Posted on June 14th, 2017