Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ruby P Huttner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ruby P Huttner has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ruby P Huttner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ruby P Huttner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 16
My husband and I had an appointment for a consultation together. We were placed in an examination room rather than his office, which was uncomfortable and poor business practice. We could hear him in the next room on the phone for 25 min, leaving us over a half an hour behind our appointed time; taking care of his bank accounts rather than seeing his waiting patients. (There was another patient ahead of us.) When he came in at long last, with no apology for his lateness; never introduced himself at all and almost immediately took another cell call, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. My husband and I got up and left, telling his staff that we had no intention of paying for our consultation which we never had. Very poor social skills. Self interested and not patient oriented, would be my thought.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Ruby P Huttner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Center Of Hunterdon County, 121 State Route 31 Ste 121, Flemington, NJ
Dr. Ruby P Huttner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.