Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruby D Saulog
Dr. Ruby D Saulog, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Saulog is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System and Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruby D Saulog has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Ruby D Saulog has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 24
I had similar experiences as all other patients above. The doctor also recommended I see a psychiatrist (without talking to me for more than 10 minutes). I struggle with migraine headaches and she wanted me to take depression medication as well.... I ended up being billed for a medication she was not supposed to order. Ashley (one of the receptionists) was extremely rude and did not listen or care to help. Never going back.
I went in thinking that maybe I would have more information about what to do for the muscle twitching, tremors, nerve sensation problems, and she told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. She was rude, did not listen to what I was saying, and flat told me my problems were in my head. Do not go to her for any reason!
Staff is very rude and can also hear their rudeness on the phone with others while you wait. They will not return phone calls. Dr. treats you like a piece of furniture even though she seems to know what she is doing. She is not friendly and acts like she is better than me. Have decided to get another doctor for future appointments.
Dr. Saulog is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Ruby D Saulog accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNatividad And Saulog Mds, 1731 Hagy Blvd, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Ruby D Saulog is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.