Dr. Ruby Saulog Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ruby Saulog?

Posted on July 10th, 2015

She's very rude and not friendly services sorry I would not recommend her to any one

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Misdiagnosis of vascular malformation for a long time. It began oozing blood into my brain and had to be removed quickly. I now have epilepsy.

steer clear

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I had similar experiences as all other patients above. The doctor also recommended I see a psychiatrist (without talking to me for more than 10 minutes). I struggle with migraine headaches and she wanted me to take depression medication as well.... I ended up being billed for a medication she was not supposed to order. Ashley (one of the receptionists) was extremely rude and did not listen or care to help. Never going back.

Worst Dr. Ever

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I went in thinking that maybe I would have more information about what to do for the muscle twitching, tremors, nerve sensation problems, and she told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. She was rude, did not listen to what I was saying, and flat told me my problems were in my head. Do not go to her for any reason!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Staff is very rude and can also hear their rudeness on the phone with others while you wait. They will not return phone calls. Dr. treats you like a piece of furniture even though she seems to know what she is doing. She is not friendly and acts like she is better than me. Have decided to get another doctor for future appointments.

Livestock

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I had an appointment scheduled through another doctor's office for a test at 8:30AM. I mistakenly went to the wrong building (my fault, but I did not intentionally disrespect her schedule), and I arrived at her office exactly 15 minutes late. Without being given any chance to explain why I arrived late, and without given any chance to perhaps speed-up the initial paperwork processing, I was simply told Youre 15 minutes late, youll have to re-schedule. Then I was asked to verify what was recorded as my home phone number in their system which was wrong. This is obviously the reason I did not receive an appointment reminder phonecall, at which time I could have verified the offices location, and could have been warned me of the 15-minute late rule.The fact that her office so strictly enforces the 15 minute late rule, doesn't bother to get a correct patient phone number and posts unnecessarily stern instructional signs throughout the waiting area (including but not limited to Do not touch the aquarium, Return magazines to the rack, Turn off the light and fan in the bathroom) left me feeling like mere livestock and not an actual human patient. I requested a different doctor for the tests, because I didn't want this doctor getting $3000+ from me.

Posted on June 29th, 2009

The only thing that I'm unhappy about is the time that it takes for Ashly to get back with me it has taken up to 4 days.

Posted on June 10th, 2017